when we learn how to fly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What this blog is about :)


Hello again, haha I am starting a blog. such a keen eye for the obvious i know... but I hit a wall. Everything was going just fine and i started my blog and then once i asked what is it going to be about, it put a rather severe pause on the whole thing... but i think i know just what i am to blog about now :D I want to be personal with you. I am going to be writing down the things I hear from God and write in my own personal journal. He's made me realize that yes, it is personal. But, if it's helped me, maybe it could help another. SO we'll see where this goes... maybe nowhere. But even if i can help one person even just once. it's not a waist to me :)

So, off we go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment