when we learn how to fly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2/28/10


If I am experiencing trials and am feeling overwhelmed by pain, sorrow and/or suffering, i am not close enough to my Jesus, and I must press in harder and closer to Him. There I will find shelter, my joy and rest.

Jeremiah 21:2

"Please speak to the Lord for us and ask Him to help us. King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon is attacking Judah, Perhaps the Lord will be gracious and do a might miracle as he has done in the past. Perhaps he will force Nebuchadnezzar to withdraw his armies."

Sum up of what God was showing me:
Satin is Nebuchadnezzar and he is attacking us at home. God wants US to call out to HIM for Satin's armies to be withdrawn.

God told me this:

"Ask and it shall be given. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you.

You will never stop hunting unless your soul is satisfied; only then can you ever be truly happy. Until then, you will always want. God will make a way in the darkness when there is no other. Ask upon Him to clear your enemies from around you and He will do so when the time and your position is right."





No comments:

Post a Comment