when we learn how to fly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 4, 2010

some of my thoughts...


This world can never break us down because it does not own us, we don't belong to it; we never did. Therefore, it has no authority over us, unless we grant it.

Religion is the passing point where humans merely exchange pleasantries and wave at their God, as they hide their souls from even themselves.

Wishing is something we do when we see something in the world as unjust or unfair and want it to change but only dare to tip-toe on the edge of playing God. It is a pacifist's word for though I want I have not done.

If I try and fail, I will smile because once I'm on the ground I'll have the gift of realizing that I was brave enough to dare to let myself fall. What do we ever learn from an easy stroll, anyways? Nothing; we just gain the needed peace and rest for our future adventures and falls. Failure is the teacher no one likes until they realize it was Failure that shaped them the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment