when we learn how to fly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Personal Effects


For me, I really needed to hear this. I hardly ever looked up to God first. I usually would just make a fist and wag it around and then go spew my problems onto other equity hurting people. I mean, after all who isn't hurting in these days, right? I realized that was wrong of me and it didn't do me any good. I was still just as mad as i was before i started waving my clutched phalanges about... SO I had a novel and completely original idea huh ;) I looked up and I listened.

I can't tell you how much going to God first and just speaking to Him like i would with you has changed me. He's heard me all along, but i never directed any of my comments towards Him or invited Him to say anything back on the matter. Now, yes He is God and could interrupt my internal monologue but, who wants to go to a party, their not invited to? So... I started inviting Him in and I started inviting Him first. I've found such happiness and joy after i started doing that. He really does give me such incredible strength. My old self would be very depressed at this point in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment